At our March quarterly DFM meeting, the Medical Student Education (MSE) team provided a comprehensive tour of the different programs housed in their division and how they all integrate to address important departmental priorities. If you missed the presentation, check out their Prezi…
Did you know…?
- FMStudentEd.org is an interactive website that contains the latest in MSE information, including online PCMH e-learning modules
- DFM and its faculty mentor the most MSA students in the School of Medicine
- MSE is collaborating with community organizations and APS in the creation of community gardens
- The Adult Ambulatory and Rural & Community Care Clerkship includes community service as a key component of the curriculum
- Longitudinal learning experiences are the way of the future because they improve the quality of learning and students’ experiences; and preceptors love them
- DFM is leading the way in creating comprehensive longitudinal learning possible through combined clerkship experiences